Let her be back ...she will fit moonji screw 😆let sk also come no worries iss nautanki se better hai 😆
Anu will be ...moon hum tumhare liye aur accha ladka dhoond lenge chod doh inn Tripathi's ko..they are not worth it ...😆hope so aisa bole
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Let her be back ...she will fit moonji screw 😆let sk also come no worries iss nautanki se better hai 😆
Anu will be ...moon hum tumhare liye aur accha ladka dhoond lenge chod doh inn Tripathi's ko..they are not worth it ...😆hope so aisa bole
Sumbul🤔 she looks sad
https://instagram.com/stories/preetkaurnayak/2560213936834509207?igshid=zsevmmj2075s
Awww ST is exhausted post an emotional.scene 🤓 bhai kitna rulayoge usse aur humein ( uploaded the vid)
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli
Awww ST is exhausted post an emotional.scene 🤓 bhai kitna rulayoge usse aur humein ( uploaded the vid)
So another sepearation and sacrifice great
Regards
Aarthi
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli
Awww ST is exhausted post an emotional.scene 🤓 bhai kitna rulayoge usse aur humein ( uploaded the vid)
I know right. ST looked so exhausted. I can't imagine, kis level ka intense scene hoga adi-imlie ke beech mein. 😭🥺 suicide drama ke baad adi- imlie ka separation hoga. 💔
Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta
I know right. ST looked so exhausted. I can't imagine, kis level ka intense scene hoga adi-imlie ke beech mein. 😭🥺 suicide drama ke baad adi- imlie ka separation hoga. 💔
Separation itna hi hoga ke.she will be like meri kasam go to didi darling.. adi se kahan ho paayega.. am not trying to think and be depressed abhi se.. positive socho hehe😃
Waise bhi imlie jaayegi kahan in hyd idhar hi rahegi 😆
I was really prepared the angst episode this coming week.
But boy it is depressing , Malini is really sucking the very soul of the lead pair as well as the viewers. Hopefully they move forward with the hospital and honeymoon track. Really want to see jealous Aditya. Imlie looking very exhausted in the BTS . Going back and watching PD episodes now.
Lol I think he is shooting in the next set for some Telugu serial- 😂
Just saw preet’s story, sumbul my baby can’t even smile properly because of how emotionally exhausted she is by doing the scenes kya emotional torture kara rahe hai yaar yeh log I don’t understand aisa kya scene kara lia ke woh bacchi smile bhi nahi kar pa rahi and the dark circles beneath her eyes 💔😭