absolutely that why I tagged u 🤣🤣
Ek din main meri two wishes will be fulfilled
1. silsila bamboo ka
2. Didi ki bezzati
international bezzati day will always bring happiness 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
absolutely that why I tagged u 🤣🤣
Ek din main meri two wishes will be fulfilled
1. silsila bamboo ka
2. Didi ki bezzati
international bezzati day will always bring happiness 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
No appointments in Boston 😔
Will reply tomorrow, I mean later today 🤣
Will try to catch a few hours of sleep. It is Monday too 🤭.
This is only forum I am actively commenting and participating Baki main I was silent reader,
me and plans of roaming around the world was halted as soon as the lockdown was announced
I had plans last years also to go out and this year seems dim chances to visit any other place
Am in WI , and it's 12:30😭
It is 6:20 am and this is why I was trying to avoid to check the episode update but I am failing 😒.
Was just about to message, will take a nap now. Catch you all later. Bye bye ❤️.
Good night ❤️
Ek din main meri two wishes will be fulfilled
1. silsila bamboo ka2. Didi ki bezzati
international bezzati day will always bring happiness 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Great now go ahead with more wishes we can get like romance between Sairat
Originally posted by: RainFire125
u got me there!! I am an avid traveller too and this past one year has been dry!! I hope things improve and stabilize, although gut says it will take atleast 2-3 years.
Good to meet people who are lifeless people like me for a year now.
Yeah even I think it will last at least till 2023 or 2024. 😕
Virat : Bas Patralekha. Aur kitna jhooth bologi. I got attracted to your beauty otherwise personality wise toh you are zero. 🤣
Great now go ahead with more wishes we can get like romance between Sairat
I wish I had a time machine⭐️