Poor him๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Poor him๐คฃ
SouNoor and crazy MiNeilans๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/COAAACYi8fe/?igshid=plbzrcnuwuej
Sahi hai๐คฃ
Seva karvao
Yahi toh mauka hai ๐คฃ
Lekin sambhal ke baad mein revenge hogaโบ๏ธ๐คฃ
Abh bholu bhai thik hai kya ?
Yaar ..jab sab thik hoga na tum dono vacation ke liye jao
Deserve karte ho
SouNoor and crazy MiNeilans๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/COAAACYi8fe/?igshid=plbzrcnuwuej
Waah...
Dono billis kamaal ke hai
So are their fans๐คฃ
SouNoor and crazy MiNeilans๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/COAAACYi8fe/?igshid=plbzrcnuwuej
Themโค๏ธ everything suits them
SouNoor and crazy MiNeilans๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/COAAACYi8fe/?igshid=plbzrcnuwuej
Now I want them psychological story ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
This caption and edit is giving vibes of Neil lil darling. They are looking like Damon Elena now for meโบ๏ธ
โบ๏ธ Can we have same tensions,scenes ,love also โบ๏ธ
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Dil mere tu deewana hai
Aashiq hai maine maana hai๐คฃ
And that
Kore kore sapne mere barso se the kitne adhure๐คฃ
Yes ๐คฃ๐คฃ that music ..aaa..aaa..
secretly all use to watch this film again and again . It was time pass๐คฃ
Yes ๐คฃ๐คฃ that music ..aaa..aaa..
secretly all use to watch this film again and again . It was time pass๐คฃ
and that iconic sr scene
i died laughing๐คฃ๐คฃ
they were tharki couple...decided they wont do it then did it๐คฃ๐คฃ
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277