Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
😭😭 It's not fair😭😭
Everything is fair in love and war my dear🤣 and this is TURU LUB🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
😭😭 It's not fair😭😭
Everything is fair in love and war my dear🤣 and this is TURU LUB🤣
Aapke liye bhi dhunde kya?😆
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
No but I did answer for my friends😆
Mature girl😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Last month I guess... mein har meet and greet pe batane ka sochti thi but bhool jati thi
I might look out for options🤣 but pls below 30 ke hi😆
Dekho sab pasand hai kya Character wise I mean the character is Jun who is yours age, and actor Lee Jae Wook, age 22😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Mature girl😆
Correction Introvert Girl🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Everything is fair in love and war my dear🤣 and this is TURU LUB🤣
With whom?😲 The Judge?😲🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Kitne mile the?😆
I usually used to score 7/8 out of 10 in them😆 I have been regretting them since 2 years
There's nothing about guilty re, so don't feel like that🤗
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Dekho sab pasand hai kya Character wise I mean the character is Jun who is yours age, and actor Lee Jae Wook, age 22😆
Dekhne mein toh accha hai... I hope ghar ke kaam karta hoga
K-Drama ki leads ki tarah koi weird problem/power hai kya?
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Dekho sab pasand hai kya Character wise I mean the character is Jun who is yours age, and actor Lee Jae Wook, age 22😆
👍🏼
Lavy ji kya khayal?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5