Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread- Page 81

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

56.7k

Users

32

Likes

3k

Frequent Posters

Indira12 thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RVFGMBWKRIGJYKD2

She says how I can I become barrister without you that one🤗

Why? Mangu and Rangu dono pagla gaye hai. 😕

JB6GN3XY4T7DOLXQ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: listmist

Monu🤗

After a long time❤️

Yes ready with popcorn😆

We will have lot of fun🤣🤣🤣

listmist thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: FGCWZ477MMHEZWX5

Good indu🤗

Indu they edited today's episode I think in tv😛

Just let me know...if it is

Missed you all so much❤️

What they edit out monu??

Itsmesabah thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SC4BUEEU47A6GDFJ

Oh god some people doesn't understand we are not glorifying child marriage here....we are saying how bon will fight against society in 1920... remember hm track before how society treated her..now imagine if ani give divorce how society will say names to bon...we are thinking that... people have problem with everything...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sabah❤️

True that, Monu meri jaan tu aagayee... Yes Monu all of us tried to explain our stance but sometimes it’s difficult to convince a mind which is not ready to accept other people’s views.

faja thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4HXHULCQDBAYDI25

She says how I can I become barrister without you that one🤗

Welcome back Rudy, missed you..

seriously they chopped it off? That was the highlight..but why?

JB6GN3XY4T7DOLXQ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LHSWMYPUPBGEQNP2

She says how I can I become barrister without you that one🤗

This one ash👍🏼

Goldstar7 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: K4HNXJ7MMJYYAWEK

Oh god some people doesn't understand we are not glorifying child marriage here....we are saying how bon will fight against society in 1920... remember hm track before how society treated her..now imagine if ani give divorce how society will say names to bon...we are thinking that... people have problem with everything...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sabah❤️

Think we watch different BB 🤔🤣

Seeing u after u long time rudy😃

listmist thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: KU24SBDEFQNONZMA

Yes ash🤪

It will be fun🤣🤣🤣

I want to see ani crying par saath me bon too will cry😭

listmist thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TD5EG4YICN6VVH3E

We will have lot of fun🤣🤣🤣

Yup will b active from now as worst mano track is over😆

listmist thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Oh but why😕

Colors is mad

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".