They think she is wasted in ITV she deserves to be in Bollywood
the way some praise her I was like dude I don’t know acting
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They think she is wasted in ITV she deserves to be in Bollywood
the way some praise her I was like dude I don’t know acting
They think she is wasted in ITV she deserves to be in Bollywood
bollywood will shut down for good 🤣
Just saw the precap. What a satisfying one
I was hoping to get these scenes too but alas we don't these scenesBut yeah I loved this thing about Virat that main usse phir manunga ek baar nhi 1000 baar, kash aisa Kuch dekhate, Virat waiting for her outside college,
Trying to manofying wifey, reaches her hostel
the way some praise her I was like dude I don’t know acting
ikr!!!
people think she is fantastic! i am like mota chasma lake doon tumhe! kahan se fantastic ek expression leke har epsiode main aati hai!
haan she thinks everyone lacks self respect like her
if a man is to come and beg you should forgive
she has no aatmasaman
only obsession
Her obsession is going to get shattered on Monday 💃🏻
Originally posted by: AninditaB
Just saw the precap. What a satisfying one
babe next week is going to be super super super satisfying!!
starting with virat screaming at family and then didi ki bezzati!!!
ikr!!!
people think she is fantastic! i am like mota chasma lake doon tumhe! kahan se fantastic ek expression leke har epsiode main aati hai!
Dont forget:
They see what we cant see her EXPRESSIVE EYESSSSSSS
babe next week is going to be super super super satisfying!!
starting with virat screaming at family and then didi ki bezzati!!!
I hope 🤞🏻 . Though I have less ummeed
Her obsession is going to get shattered on Monday 💃🏻
aap abhi bhi nahi samjhe
now itll become triple her zidd
rejection will make her crazy and she will try and do everything to gain him!
woman is madddd
a normal person would have taken a step back and said okay I should just think about myself but no she is self centered!