Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lol, I was very surprised to see ShiVi back to their status quo of bickering again especially after an emotionally charged episode. I figured the creators would keep maybe 1-2 episodes of them being icy/cold with each other, but this is much appreciated!

Precap seems like Shiva and Dev will finally address the wedding issue. Can't believe the conversation was delayed for this long, but at least it's here.

Oh, and the Dhara-Gaumbi-Shiva team is adorable to watch. I love them together, and I can't wait to see Raavi included into the mix!

Edited by milkcakejamun - 3 years ago
by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Lol, I was very surprised to see ShiVi back to their status quo of bickering again especially after an emotionally charged episode. I figured the creators would keep maybe 1-2 episodes of them being icy/cold with each other, but this is much appreciated!

Precap seems like Shiva and Dev will finally address the wedding issue. Can't believe the conversation was delayed for this long, but at least it's here.

Oh, and the Dhara-Gaumbi-Shiva team is adorable to watch. I love them together, and I can't wait to see Raavi included into the mix!

AWWWW now i wanna watch the episode so badlyyyy

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: by_stander

Me too!! Damn, vacuum 🤬

milkcakejamun thumbnail

It was a good episode! Felt a little rushed (but that's probably due to the pressure of changing the script in order to prepare for the lockdown/Bikaner). Towards the end of the episode, when they are on the bus to Haveli, Dhara tries to bring Shiva and Raavi closer. And of course these two can't just sit alone and listen. They need to bicker 😆

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Omg today's episode was ❤️❤️❤️

Super short summary as you must watch today's episode.

Suman wants them to go to haveli for Kul Devi Pooja (Binder track). Rishita is super excited hearing it's a haveli and wants to count this as honeymoon and has made plans.

Rishita helps Dhara cleaning Raavi's wounds. 😲 And Shiva plans on beating up Janardhan and Gombi supports him. Dhara comes in and tells them to not do that and hit back Janardhan some other way instead of hitting him physically. Shiva suggests to threaten him with recording and Gaumbi makes a call that they have his recoding with goondas and if they bother again, he'll hand it over to police. Loved GauRa/Shiva hug. Their bond is precious.

Shivi precap scene is ❤️. Shiva's response brings back them back to their normalcy and they have a light banter.

The bikaner track starts with everyone traveling in bus. Rishita wants to be close with Dev, Shiva and Raavi are sitting separately, and Krish is in middle. His one liners are hilarious. He wants wifi and tries to trick DevTa to switch spots with him, but Rishita wants to stay back for some romance. 😂 Krish is like "Agla Kul dipak laneki zimadari in dono ko lagti hai. And then at Raavi and Shiva he's like inki toh Abhi film hi shiro nahi hui hai" 😆

Dhara tries to bring Shiva and Raavi together. Raavi tricks Shiva into getting a window seat when asked they have to sit together when going to Kuldevi Pooja. Irrespective of Dhara's efforts, Shiva and Raavi bicker. 

Episode ends with Dhara wondering what will happen to those two.

Precap: They are playing antakshari, Shiva messes up lyrics, and Dev correct him. Shiva gets pissed that Dev keeps correcting his songs and asks him to stop singing like bevkof. "Bevkoof" is trigger for Shiva and he vents out his frustration at Dev for hiding Rishita's truth to everyone and ruining everyone's life. Exactly what we've been waiting for. I guess we will get our needed apology.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 3 years ago
by_stander thumbnail

It was a good episode! Felt a little rushed (but that's probably due to the pressure of changing the script in order to prepare for the lockdown/Bikaner). Towards the end of the episode, when they are on the bus to Haveli, Dhara tries to bring Shiva and Raavi closer. And of course these two can't just sit alone and listen. They need to bicker 😆

How was the precap scene??

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I loved today's episode!!

milkcakejamun thumbnail

How was the precap scene??

Exactly as ML said, the scene we've ALL been waiting for!

by_stander thumbnail

Exactly as ML said, the scene we've ALL been waiting for!

Yeah sorry, saw her post after quoting yours