Khoooooooniiiiiiiii 🤗
Where have u been? I couldn’t even interact with u these days 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Khoooooooniiiiiiiii 🤗
Where have u been? I couldn’t even interact with u these days 😔
Me bhi thik hu
okay...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
What’s wrong with you? Don’t u see Ayu coming here? She’s coming here don’t worry it’s just that she doesn’t have time to make and open the threads now!!!
She won’t be able to come often but she’ll be coming online everyday don’t worry
Mujhe pata chal geyi...
Sorry...
Haa,
Lilac MV and Performance bhi bahot ache hai
Thik thak hu😆
Tu bata,sab under control hai?
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Khoooooooniiiiiiiii 🤗
Where have u been? I couldn’t even interact with u these days 😔
Rishhhhhhhhhh🤗
There is group in IG Planning and Plotting😆
I'm mostly there these days🤣
That GC was created to trap you BTW🤣