Poll
Which pair you approve? 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
They must've had a meltdown 🤣 Humne bhuchaal macha diya na 🤣
🤣🤣 This thread is on 60+pg 😲🤣
I liked the name suggested by Rishu,which I forgot kya naam tha 😆
Let’s go with Farhad raghav harish ship name first 🤣
60 kya hai, hum to 100 ka sapna dekh rahe the 🤣
Farishav was the liked one 😆 But usme diamonds nahi aa sakte... Farishavond sounds weird 🤣
Hume yaad kya bhi toh sirf shut up bolne kiliye 😭 But you still can’t silence me from telling everyone about my Farhad love 🤣
"Shut up Anika" is my new catchphrase 🤣
Reminds me of "shut up Rudra" from IB 🤪😆
🤣 Silent audience must be getting annoyed with out drama that’s they are voting too 🤣
They should vote anyway, It's not like we can see who voted for what.. plus voting is fun ⭐️
They're just waiting for us to create more topics and destroy them 🤣 Iss topic ki sufficient barbaadi ho chuki hai 🤣
3 more to 100! 🥳
Lagta hai humara 100 pages ka sapna poora nahi ho payega 🥺
If we try with the same energy like last night may be we will go to 100 waiting for three most important and most valuable votes. 🤣🤣
60 kya hai, hum to 100 ka sapna dekh rahe the 🤣
Farishav was the liked one 😆 But usme diamonds nahi aa sakte... Farishavond sounds weird 🤣
You wanna add diamonds to their ship name?🤣🤣 I’m bad at coming up with ship names...you guy decide kya naam hoga I’ll cast my vote jo accha lagega 🤣 bas keep farishav in the name🤣
W*tf is that 🤣
"Shut up Anika" is my new catchphrase 🤣
Reminds me of "shut up Rudra" from IB 🤪😆
🤣🤣 Try as hard as you can but you cannot shut up me just like ShivKara were never unable to shut Rudy 😎🤣
🤣🤣 This thread is on 60+pg 😲🤣
I liked the name suggested by Rishu,which I forgot kya naam tha 😆
Let’s go with Farhad raghav harish ship name first 🤣
It was my reaction when it reached 30🤣
I remember, never in IF my posts crossed 10 pages except those fictions I used to write. 🤪
I'm a happy and satisfied person... 🤣🤣