Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
She’s almost at 200 K.. hopefully gets there soon 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
Hi everyone
Where are all Ratians?
Why isn't anyone posting in this AT?😒
Missing u all 😔
Lets make Rati AT active🤗
Originally posted by: DivineBliss
Hi everyone
Where are all Ratians?
Why isn't anyone posting in this AT?😒
Missing u all 😔
Lets make Rati AT active🤗
Hi
I am missing you all too.
Let's do it.
Mohi's daredevil act of saving the kids from kidnappers was worth watching.👍🏼👏Di was fabulous as always in that scene.It reminded me of a scene from porus❤️
Originally posted by: DivineBliss
Mohi's daredevil act of saving the kids from kidnappers was worth watching.👍🏼👏Di was fabulous as always in that scene.It reminded me of a scene from porus❤️
Yes she rocked it.
These types of scenes are tailored made for her only.
Hi Priya
Where are u ?
Hi😊
I am not active on IF since many days.
Actually I am preparing for my exam so have taken a break🤗
Oh I was wondering where u have gone. Ohk.Which exam? All the best for ur exam dear👍🏼
Do well