Poll
Which pair you approve? 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Are you doing dagabaazi to your beloved Harikrishna? 🤓
I didn't understand the word. 🤣🤪
Originally posted by: K_keechu
I didn't understand the word. 🤣🤪
Dagabaazi = Cheating
You are cheating on HariKrishna if you ask for votes for Harish and Keerti 😈
Originally posted by: K_keechu
I didn't understand the word. 🤣🤪
Oh sorry 🤣 Is dhokebaazi a better word? 😆
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
She's trapping you like Raghav trapped Krishna and then *woosh* revenge theme plays.
Be cautious when someone gives you chillies and calls you sweet 😈
Angels ko trap karna itna asaan nahi hota *puts on Raghav's innocent face again* 😆
Btw, this poll is a hot topic 🤣 Who would have thought? 🤣
Angels ko trap karna itna asaan nahi hota *puts on Raghav's innocent face again* 😆

You are so naive, girl!
Dont know what be hitting you next!
Btw, this poll is a hot topic 🤣 Who would have thought? 🤣
Have not enjoyed doing so much vellapanti in my life 🤣
Thanks for this poll 🤣🤣
Btw, this poll is a hot topic 🤣 Who would have thought? 🤣
very entertaining!
13 Participants
167 Replies
1871Views 🤣
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Dagabaazi = Cheating
You are cheating on HariKrishna if you ask for votes for Harish and Keerti 😈
No never. They are my second OTP .😆
I was asking Bcoz I sympathize with Harish and keerthi. 🤪 Even Harish and Mansi has votes soo🤣
Oh sorry 🤣 Is dhokebaazi a better word? 😆
Yes.. I would have understood this one. It's a common word in Itv. 🤣🤣
Tum dhokebaaz Ho! 🤣🤣