Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Archishakashyap

Nwxt update ? 

This was soo good๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

THanx

ashley_179 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sai was in the washroom trying to freshen up.She had increased the tap sounds so that Virat sir couldnt hear anything.While Shivani had made her point she knew that she didnt need a Einstein to tell her that she was in love with man who she was so angry with.She didnt want to look at him because she knew that water tap would start as soon she looked at him and she didnt want to look weak infront of him.She was not weak.Her aaba had not raised her to be weak.

Virat (getting worried)-Sai are you alright ?

Sai-I am fine !!

Virat-I am just asking. Calm down.

Today there was only one mission.Make her look at him.Even when she walked she looked down and not at him.He knew she didn't want to look weak.She was very strong.He always thought about his choices Pakhi while on paper was so similar to him and his family, Sai was drastically different than him.But Aai marked something other day and told him she had the guts to stand up and speak the truth,stand up for herself.While his aai never had the strength.

Virat (making sai sit down on bed)-Waise Sai tum meri taraf dekh kyu nahi rahi ho ?

Gussa pigal jayega meri taraf dekhne se ?

Sai-Aisi koi baat nahi hai.

Virat-Toh phir meri samne dekhne se itna katra kyu rahi ho ??

Sai-Aap overthink kar rahe hai

Virat-Rone se koi weak nahi ho jaata Sai.

Sai-Aap please thodi der mujhe akela chod sakete hai ?

Virat-Nai. Bilkul nai.Mai kahi nahi jaoga.Aab mai tumhe kabhi akela nahi choduga.Tum kahogi tabh bhi nai.

Sai (crying)-Kyu us din toh mujhe bahut aasani se chod diya tha na ?

Virat (holding her hand)-I am sorry Sai.Mai gusse mai tha.

Siai-Toh kya gurantee hai ki ye phir se nahi hoga.Pichli baar bhi mai jab Pulkit sir ke ghar gai thi tab ye sab hua tha.Mai kyu karu aapka bharosa.

VIrat (sitting next to her)-Sai mai tumhara bharosa doobara achieve karne ke liye kuch bhi karooga.

Sai (Crying)-I hate you. Kitna pareshan kiya hai aapne ne mujhe aapko aandaja bhi nai hai.

VIrat (hugging her as tightly)-I love You.

Sai(still crying)-Mujhe aapse baat nai karni.

Virat (still hugging her)-Chalega.

Virat hugged her as long as he could.She was hurt so much because of him.And he would make up for all of that.He just wanted her with him.Thats it.And downstairs Devi and Pulkit had came to meet Sai.Devi had insisted and frankly even Pulkit wanted to meet her once.All this happened because of her.

Devi (to ashwini)-Sai kaha hai ?

Ashwini-Upar hai chalo mai le jaati hu.

Pakhi (caalled Devi tai out)-Devi tai

Devi-Kya hai ? kyu roka mujhe ?

Pakhi-Kaisi hai aap > Mai kaku ko abbhi bulake lati hu

Devi (hiding behind Pulkit and Ashwini)-Nai milna mujhe gandi aai se.Mai sirf Sai aur Viru se milne aai hu.

Pakhi-Kaku aapse milke khush ho jayege tai.

Devi-Woh na kisi se pyaar nai karti Patralekha.Woh sirf aapne aap se pyaar karti hai.Gandi aai ne mujhe bhi nai choda toh tum toh bahu ho.....

Aur tumne Sai ke saath bahut galat kiya.Mujhe pata hai woh letter tumne likha tha.

Pakhi (blabbering)-Ye aap kya keh rahi hai Tai...Aisa kuch nai hai.

Devi-Maine gandi aai aur tumhe baat karte suna tha.Tumhe pata hai Patralekha jab hum kisi aur ki khush cheen lete hai na toh hum khud bhi khush nahi rehte....

Dekhna tum kabhi khush nahi rahogi kyui tumne Sai aur Viru ko alag karne ki koshsihs ki !!

Pakhi was trying to grasp what Devi tai just said.Was she that bad that Devi unknowingly cursed her....What had happened to her.What was she doing ? She had lost Virat and now will lose her humanity as well.IF she lost Virat that meant that he was never hers to begin with.True love doesnt get lost....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is going to be turning point for Pakhi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-cap-

Virat-Ek minute Devi tai woh letter Patralekha ne likha hai ??

Devi-Ha Viru.Woh na tum dono ko alalg karna chahti thi.Sai ko toh pata hai.

Virat-Tumhe pata tha Sai ?

Sai-Virat sir please jaane dijye na.

Virat angrily storms out of the room....

Sai-Pulkit sir please jayie Virat sir ke peeche...

Pulkit-TUm yaha se nahi hilogi (going after Virat).

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Wow! Super. So, Devyani knew everything. Great. And, according to the precap Virat also got to know about it. And, she cursed her too๐Ÿคฃ. Waiting to see Virat's reaction. 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Lovely update!!!

Sai loves this guy but does not trust him..... Can't stay and can't be away...... there is no guarantee that virat will not keep sai starved or throw her out of the house again....

Virat is being more of adamant child...  I won't leave u, cos I need u.... Baba, give some space to ppl to understand things and think of accepting...  But he dsnt want to take any risk....

Devi is a superstar...... Barabar time pe sixer mara ... I soooo love her.....

Virat is slow, he is yet to see the true colours of his family....

Continue soon!!!

Happy writing!!!

ashley_179 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Lovely update!!!

Sai loves this guy but does not trust him..... Can't stay and can't be away...... there is no guarantee that virat will not keep sai starved or throw her out of the house again....

Virat is being more of adamant child...  I won't leave u, cos I need u.... Baba, give some space to ppl to understand things and think of accepting...  But he dsnt want to take any risk....

Devi is a superstar...... Barabar time pe sixer mara ... I soooo love her.....

Virat is slow, he is yet to see the true colours of his family....

Continue soon!!!

Happy writing!!!

He knows what happened the first time he let her go.......He is afraid he might lose her completely....

ashley_179 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Wow! Super. So, Devyani knew everything. Great. And, according to the precap Virat also got to know about it. And, she cursed her too๐Ÿคฃ. Waiting to see Virat's reaction. 

Ohh its going to be major showdown.,...

ashley_179 thumbnail

Teaser

Virat yelled "Patralekha bahar aao"

Pakhi got scared somehow she knew what was coming ......Her actions have cost her a friend.

Theek hai Kaku aap ko aapki ye bahu bahut pyaari hai na.....Mai Sai ko le kar quaters mei shift ho raha hu.....Is baat ka end yahi hai...

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awww this is so cute.

And Devi tai cursed Pakhi didi๐Ÿ˜ณ

Cant wait next chapter Veeru will learn the truth

Beautifully written love itโคโคโค

Awesome update! Now i want to see how virat reacts with patthar lekha. Eagerly waiting! 

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice teaser. Update will be intresting.. Waiting for it