Originally posted by: xerxes12
Auto ya Rickshaw se aya hota toh Krishna aur pighal jaati ..phir toh pallavi ke likes ..dislikes .. fantasies..sab bata deti
Maybe someday he will come there in an auto, just to rile her up π€£
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: xerxes12
Auto ya Rickshaw se aya hota toh Krishna aur pighal jaati ..phir toh pallavi ke likes ..dislikes .. fantasies..sab bata deti
Maybe someday he will come there in an auto, just to rile her up π€£
But you would not loose that opportunity. π€£
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I'm gonna be dancing if it happens tho..truly on seventh heaven!
That all his bottles ARE gone!
You are obsessed with her throwing his bottles away. π€£ π€£
I will miss his glasses and bottles.
They are classy! π€£
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Not at all, he is saying it in return to the dialogue Pallu threw at him!
And because all his bottles went down the drain!
Please don't make her throw ALL his bottles! Banda mar jayega! π
Plus mujhe uske drunk scenes acche lagte hai, they shouldn't stop coming π
Drunk se sober to theek hai... Tedhe se sidha na ban jaye bas π
Originally posted by: K_keechu
But you would not loose that opportunity. π€£
I would politely decline. I am a socially awkward person.
Originally posted by: K_keechu
You are obsessed with her throwing his bottles away. π€£ π€£
I see that as her caring about his health. Dont see anything wrong with it.
The glass and bottle can stay, the content of it can change.
So he aint a drunk mess no more!
Please don't make her throw ALL his bottles! Banda mar jayega! π
How can I possibly make her do that? Am I her? π€£
I can only wish wish wish for a sober buoy π
And some sweet revenge!! π
Plus mujhe uske drunk scenes acche lagte hai, they shouldn't stop coming π
You wish what you wanna wish, I wish what I wanna wish. Fair deal π