Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
I feel Shaurya eill continue being decent even if they are dating😆. Like Anokhi could be the one who starts giving cheek kisses..😆
I have high expectations for Shaurya’s level of naughty!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
I feel Shaurya eill continue being decent even if they are dating😆. Like Anokhi could be the one who starts giving cheek kisses..😆
I have high expectations for Shaurya’s level of naughty!
I have too much faith in him!! He snuck into her hostel room like cmon he's VERY capable 🤣 Didn't he and Anokhi get lost or spent the night together according to BTS. This is what I want from our professor
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
I feel Shaurya eill continue being decent even if they are dating😆. Like Anokhi could be the one who starts giving cheek kisses..😆
At the end Anokhi will starts giving kisses that for sure😆
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
I feel Shaurya eill continue being decent even if they are dating😆. Like Anokhi could be the one who starts giving cheek kisses..😆
Yaa I think Shaurya will remain decent Anokhi will initiate and will be like inko aata hi nahi inse hota hi nahi 🤣
Saaf safai ke naam pe sare OCD wale aa gye hai 🤣
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
I feel Shaurya eill continue being decent even if they are dating😆. Like Anokhi could be the one who starts giving cheek kisses..😆
We all thinks shaurya would wana kiss her and all...anokhi is the chupa rustam...wohi shaurya ke pappi lengeh 😆
Originally posted by: wamavasant
I too wanted a taller guy chhote height ka banda pat gya galti se🤣
I always wanted to be taller 🤣 so that heels na pehenne pade 🤣🤣🤣
ohho. chalo koi nahi, pat to gaya, ab kuch nahi kar sakte 🤣🤣
ha height ka dard door karne keliye heels pehno to woh alag pain hai boss.... 🤣🤣🤣na yaha ke rehte hai na waha ke 😆
Yaa I think Shaurya will remain decent Anokhi will initiate and will be like inko aata hi nahi inse hota hi nahi 🤣
Mere professor mujhse pyaar nhi karte 🤣
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
I feel Shaurya eill continue being decent even if they are dating😆. Like Anokhi could be the one who starts giving cheek kisses..😆
WHYYYYYYY DO YOU SAY THIS !
Anokhi will initiate?
Originally posted by: wamavasant
I too wanted a taller guy chhote height ka banda pat gya galti se🤣
I always wanted to be taller 🤣 so that heels na pehenne pade 🤣🤣🤣
Married a guy who’s two inches taller than me. Thankfully I hate heels!!!