Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

No need of any Luggage at all🤣

🤣🤣Lol.. anyway shirts are gonna get burnt🔥🔥

Spunkysoul_Megz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh, God Ahir looked.so hot todayy🔥🔥

He has outdone SS.

Shauhir will live in one room in Goa now because Babli will take Anokhi with her.

Finally, guys let's hear up for Shauhir's pre wedding cozy night.❤️

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

Notice today Ahir asked if that girl went with Shaurya or behind Shaurya, he's like damn why is she so clingy going after my man like that, I must go save him from her!  

I thought exactly the same thing ! 

Look how readily he agreed to go with Babli... because he was gonna go anyway 😎

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So gals, I was re watching some older episodes .. my gosh it all makes sense now!

Tum special logon ke special gaadi me hi jaati ho”

Shaurya was fully jealous of Anokhi  when he saw her in ACP’s car. His wish finally came true on Holika Dahan day! He got to be the special person in his special Ahir’s car😍😍Rest of the jail scene is history!🔥😎

“Gundo ke maalik se date pe jaana hain”

Cut to the restaurant date of Shaurya and Shagun. Shagun is un gundo ki maalkin. 🤯🤣 No wonder she wanted to kidnap uss ladki for herself. Anogun ki starting yehi thi! 😍🔥😍

..RiMi.. thumbnail

THEY LOOK SOOOOO GOOD!!! Literally I cannot get over ACP's outfit today! So nice! 

Doesn't it look like Shaurya is a broody stranger, sitting alone by the pool and Ahir, on vacation to get away from his own worries, spots him from across the terrace and is immediately intrigued

LOL I'm full of concepts today! 

Omg that would be soooooo nice!  

Please write an OS already ☺️I want them to have a satisfactory night ☺️

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Yeh beach pe kab jayenge?☺️

We finally had good amount of Ahir scenes in today’s episode after so long

I was literally craving for Ahir all this while ☺️ 

and aaj toh SS bhi aag laga diye... when these two will go to the beach together... poora samandar sookh jayega ☺️❤️

..RiMi.. thumbnail

The second that Hitesh showed up in that shirt I was gone! Today KV didn't shine for me as much as Hitesh did but KV at the end was better than the track suit!! BUT seriously after 2 eps without Hitesh lol my eyes were glued to him he was looking AMAZING!!!! 

Yup! 

Hitesh was on fire today!!! 

KV gave few of modelling shots in between bas 🤣 but Hitesh was ☺️ 

I LOVE HIM !  

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avichi_preeran

Oh, God Ahir looked.so hot todayy🔥🔥

He has outdone SS.

Shauhir will live in one room in Goa now because Babli will take Anokhi with her.

Finally, guys let's hear up for Shauhir's pre wedding cozy night.❤️

@Bold - this is what I was also thinking. These two might actually share a room and sleep in the same bed OMG!!!!!

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

So gals, I was re watching some older episodes .. my gosh it all makes sense now!

Tum special logon ke special gaadi me hi jaati ho”

Shaurya was fully jealous of Anokhi  when he saw her in ACP’s car. His wish finally came true on Holika Dahan day! He got to be the special person in his special Ahir’s car😍😍Rest of the jail scene is history!🔥😎

“Gundo ke maalik se date pe jaana hain”

Cut to the restaurant date of Shaurya and Shagun. Shagun is un gundo ki maalkin. 🤯🤣 No wonder she wanted to kidnap uss ladki for herself. Anogun ki starting yehi thi! 😍🔥😍

Wow Rumi....👏 Bang on post! This show is full of symbolism and parallelism ! 

I think we all need to re-watch the whole series just to understand what it all meant for so long 

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My inference from this: Ahir Shaurya ko call kar raha hai Shaurya is ignoring Ahir’s calls and angrily drives through the roads of Goa. Ahir is getting tensed ki kahin Shaurya uss ladki ke pass toh nahi😭