Main jab aati hu mujhe koi nahi milta
Then i just logout and start working on my assignments
IPL match ke time wapas aati hu😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Main jab aati hu mujhe koi nahi milta
Then i just logout and start working on my assignments
IPL match ke time wapas aati hu😎
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Hi lavy and hiral welcome to our chat club🤗
Thanks dear❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Sorry guys I couldn't come here today actually I was planning for my parent's 20th anniversary😳
Was it yesterday?
Belated Happy Anniversary wishes to them❤️
Postponed to late May
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I have to update few birthdays
Pls let me know yours too ✨
Will add all at once as first page takes awful amount of time to load due to my slow internet
They weren’t mentioned in last cc’s birthday post so I couldn’t add them here too
Thank you ❤️✨
20th August😃
Thanks for asking🤗
🤔

I wish we would soon be free of this virus 😵Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Postponed to late May
Btw Hi, Welcome to your new home😎🤗
Anmol here, what should I call you 😛
It's today😃
She is lavyI wish we would soon be free of this virus 😵
Btw Hi, Welcome to your new home😎🤗
Anmol here, what should I call you 😛
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
It's today😃
Happy anniversary Sunny, waise what anniversary is it?