Imagine they find PS chilling on the beach. And before anokhi can get to PS, ACP runs and hugs him lol
Anokhi will start again please go say I love you to ACP Ahir not me. lol 😂😂
And Shaurya will actually go and say I love u to Ahir ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Imagine they find PS chilling on the beach. And before anokhi can get to PS, ACP runs and hugs him lol
Anokhi will start again please go say I love you to ACP Ahir not me. lol 😂😂
And Shaurya will actually go and say I love u to Ahir ☺️
☺️❤️
#ShirtlessShauHir Goa confession ☺️
I can't wait for these to come true ☺️
Originally posted by: 73RN5YAG2NKBTK6O
Omg this would be so emotional!!! 😭😭😭
Shaurya be like - TELL ME THIS IS NOT ONE OF MY DREAMS ! TELL ME PLEASE 😭
Ahir will take a step closer to him and be like "should I prove to you it's not a dream" 😲
Le Critic:☺️
PS -- LOL should I be continuing this concept here 🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
Slowly everyone is seeing the real couple's power!
He will be like "woh ladki aapko deserve nahi karti" ❤️
"Aur abb mai aapko le jaa raha hu apne saath... hamesha hamesha ke liye " ❤️
Imagine they find PS chilling on the beach. And before anokhi can get to PS, ACP runs and hugs him lol
Anokhi will start again please go say I love you to ACP Ahir not me. lol 😂😂
Shaurya to AB: Thank you for making me realise my true ❤️
Originally posted by: infinitie
Ahir will take a step closer to him and be like "should I prove to you it's not a dream" 😲
Le Critic:☺️
PS -- LOL should I be continuing this concept here 🤣
AT please🤣
We can’t be revealing the storyline here😎😈🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
Ahir will take a step closer to him and be like "should I prove to you it's not a dream" 😲
Le Critic:☺️
PS -- LOL should I be continuing this concept here 🤣
Sru...
Shift to AT ASAP . WE ARE GETTING OUT OF CONTROL!!!
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Shaurya to AB: Thank you for making me realise my true ❤️
❤️❤️❤️
also lol one by one each of us is saying the same thing and yet again taking over a thread 😎
Originally posted by: TVTTS2PMC6X6NPH5
"Aur abb mai aapko le jaa raha hu apne saath... hamesha hamesha ke liye " ❤️
then our new ACP AT will open with our new title all ready 😎