Postponed
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Postponed
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Postponed
You are in 12th too?
Yes cbse 12😃You are in 12th too?
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Yes cbse 12😃
All the best for preparations👍🏼
Btw what should I call you?😳
Thank you🤗. I am sunny😃
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Thank you🤗. I am sunny😃
even during rains?😳
ok bye gn🤣 duaan mein yaad rakhna mujhe😒

All of these will lead to me only😎 I know you can decode it😉
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
ok bye gn🤣 duaan mein yaad rakhna mujhe😒
Bye
Goodnight 🅱️🅱️
Good luck for your test 😆
My birthday is on 5th April
Hi Hiral🤗 How are you?
Happy Belated Birthday Dear😳🥳