I didn' keep a tab as episodes were fillers.Can't remember. Sometimes they upload after episode airs. Right?
Yes sometime around 9 p.m. in our time.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I didn' keep a tab as episodes were fillers.Can't remember. Sometimes they upload after episode airs. Right?
Yes sometime around 9 p.m. in our time.
I second you.Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Thread would be meaningless since the stories disappear. 😅 Best to just share in episode thread.
Originally posted by: caller123
Let's wait then.🤣 who ever watch it first let me know whether the episode is worth wasting my data🤣
I will watch and tell you.
What I shared was a youtube one
which was as kate said IGS compiled, have yet not ventured into IG today
For welcoming her back first offscreen
when it comes onscreen anyway there are episode threads for that
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Thread would be meaningless since the stories disappear. 😅 Best to just share in episode thread.
I will watch and tell you.
Thank you Rishu. I trust your judgment and AK s too. We three have the same taste.😉
AK and Rish will join you guys later.
Want to have a nap😉
Kidnapping continues on Wednesday too.😵
What are they doing? Asking for more money???
Oh godd! But atleast Veer is in action mode and that i can surely watch🔥
Usually they do the opposite. 🤣
Now we have to wait till tomorrow 3 pm. 🤣
Or maybe they’re waiting for you to sleep this week 🤣😌