Mansi will consider raghav her brother so brother's brother is brother 😆 she too can tie rakhi to farhad🤣
Krishna -harish even I ship this 😆
After all this Rakhi tying I think it will be you who is going to be his sister. 🤣
Harikrishna
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Mansi will consider raghav her brother so brother's brother is brother 😆 she too can tie rakhi to farhad🤣
Krishna -harish even I ship this 😆
After all this Rakhi tying I think it will be you who is going to be his sister. 🤣
Harikrishna
Mansi is for rahul only 😎
Mansi will consider raghav her brother so brother's brother is brother 😆 she too can tie rakhi to farhad🤣
Krishna -harish even I ship this 😆
Jiju brother nahi hota.. aur jiju ka brother to kabhi bhi brother nahi hota 🤣
But ya, uska pati gorilla hai to Faru uska jeth... isse tumhe khatra nahi hoga 😆 Krishna stays krishna, doesn't turn into a gopi 😆
Agreed. Both are soft cuties 😳❤️
Harikrishna they are 😆
Bulb went to Hyderabad kya?
Shaurya team are shooting in goa ...more shauhir scenes will come up was watching an iv of ahir the other day...the interviewer asked him why he's always after her leaving all his works 🤣 his answer was good 🤣
Yes😎
Bulb comes only when track requires🤣..
Yaa they r in goa❤️..my fav place...spent my half yrs of my life there
...didn't c iv
Nikhil ke saat bhi toh kisiko ship karo why everyone after farhad😆
Nikhil abhi baccha hai, usko bhaiya hi rehne do saiya mat banao 🤣
Tumhara farhad garam samose ke tarah bik raha hai market mein 🤣
I don't want them.Kya yaar why does everyone want farhad to get linked with mansi/kreeti😭😭😭
Not everyone can be ahir na
Purely for tashan purpose I want kreeti -inspector 🤣 bulb is too meek in front of raghav😆
Purely for tashan purpose? 🤪 no other reason? 😆
Originally posted by: K_keechu
After all this Rakhi tying I think it will be you who is going to be his sister. 🤣
Harikrishna
NEVER😡 I don't consider him or his anna my brother .😎
Originally posted by: K_keechu
After all this Rakhi tying I think it will be you who is going to be his sister. 🤣
Harikrishna
Haila 😲 radha ko sidha subhadra bana diya 🤣