Just saw a picture of KV sitting with a mask in his room also. But lost it. If anyone else comes across the pic do share no.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Just saw a picture of KV sitting with a mask in his room also. But lost it. If anyone else comes across the pic do share no.
https://twitter.com/Juhi_Jain_/status/1383638851101466634?s=19
Anokhi effect 😂😂😂😂
I watched this and was grinning like an idiot and my mum was like Are you crazy?🤪🤣
Originally posted by: deepshiii
I watched this and was grinning like an idiot and my mum was like Are you crazy?🤪🤣
Him and Barbie girl is funny 😂😂😂
What a change over mama 🤣
I am still not over the fact that he can give a full blown smile 😍 I am not over his smile. Period.
https://twitter.com/RimpiDas77/status/1383810322985750535?s=19
Originally posted by: FOMFHUMDZFDLBEOY
What a change over mama 🤣
Kehna kya chahti ho 😂😂😂
30 Ki umar main teenage life experience kar rahe hai Professor sabrawal 👀
Accha hai 😂
I am still not over the fact that he can give a full blown smile 😍 I am not over his smile. Period.
https://twitter.com/RimpiDas77/status/1383810322985750535?s=19
His smile
But sadistic me likes to see him getting restless and crazy due to MUs more 🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
His smile
But sadistic me likes to see him getting restless and crazy due to MUs more 🤣
Angry Sabherwal is love
The entire FD is very sadistic. Leads ko rote hue hi dekhna chahta hai🤣