Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Iss rate pe ShaKhi AT pe tala lag jayega 🤣🤣🤣🤣
LOL ACP AT might move quicker than KV AT 🤣
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Guys we’re being such a threat now🤣 Humein bahar nikal denge forum se🤣
I didn’t even know that post was not the AT. Ghar ke bahar blast kr dia aise lag raha hai🤣😭
Kya likh k aayi tum 😲🤣
Originally posted by: deepshiii
I got scared🤣😭 I literally freaked out seeing your warning🤣
Shukar hai time se dekhli maine😭
Aisa kya ho gaya deeps ?
Originally posted by: infinitie
hahahaha every thread will be completely derailed if shauhirian gang shows up, soon they will stop making any threads out of fear that we'll show up 🤣
Then probably Koeli will rename the forum to Shaurya aur Ahir ki Kahani*😎
Yeh hi sach hai*
Originally posted by: HUJQ6VADQ4ZXT777
My baby is here to give angry reactions to this 😎🤗
@Akshu ☺️ I feel like munnu now 🤣
How can someone ship you with someone else 🤬🤬🤬
Rimi is mine you guys!
No other ships with Rimi 😡😡😡
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Kya likh k aayi tum 😲🤣
Main edit karke aaun isse pehle merko bahar fekde yahan se🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
A concept (part 2): Shaurya went and asked Ahir for his tank given that he is cold and he doesn't have his shirt. Ahir gives it to him and Shaurya is running quickly to go burn it!
LOL to finish this concept, you'll have to give us both of them shirtless in the next edit Bhavi!!
LOL 🤣
Your concept is wonderful😆
Surely I will do it next time😉
Aage lga dege dono
Originally posted by: infinitie
LOL ACP AT might move quicker than KV AT 🤣
The only reason I don't post ShauHir posts there is bcz mujhe ShaKhi fans se gaali nhi khani 🤣🤣🤣