Originally posted by: VMLRNMHVNEZVIRB3
I feel like a Mafia gang member 🤣
Ikr 🤣
Hum ne kitne convincingly Anokhi ko love story ka villain bana diya 😎🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: VMLRNMHVNEZVIRB3
I feel like a Mafia gang member 🤣
Ikr 🤣
Hum ne kitne convincingly Anokhi ko love story ka villain bana diya 😎🤣
Originally posted by: QHOWYQMQZPHOSJLR
I feel like a Mafia gang member 🤣
🤣🤣
for the rest of the forum that's what we must be like, these girls always coming in and derailing the serious discussion
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Han maine dekha
Yeh wala close up hai ☺️
Bas ek aur insan join karle inko training main
Btw hi 😆
Honestly my biggest wish is for HitVir to have workout IV where Hitesh is acting as KV's trainer
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Han maine dekha
Yeh wala close up hai ☺️
Bas ek aur insan join karle inko training main
Btw hi 😆
Hello.. 🤗
Photoshop karwao koi dono ko saath mai.. 😳
Originally posted by: infinitie
Honestly my biggest wish is for HitVir to have workout IV where Hitesh is acting as KV's trainer
That’d be so cool
I wanna see their off screen BTS 😒
Shakhi BTs doesn’t excite me these days 😆
Hi🤗
Haan yeh accha idea hai
Bhavi
Can you make one HitVir edit ?
Beach wale pics ka ☺️
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
That’d be so cool
I wanna see their off screen BTS 😒
Shakhi BTs doesn’t excite me these days 😆
Nowadays I'm only waiting to see HitVir! I want to see bts of them dancing on the beach 🥳
oh god it's 3:30 AM for me friends, I am going to go off to bed but I'll see the gang tomorrow when I wake up😎
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Ikr 🤣
Hum ne kitne convincingly Anokhi ko love story ka villain bana diya 😎🤣
Humne?
She is the villain ! 😎
Bye Shru 🤗
I will also meet you all in the evening
Bye gang 😎😆