Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Tag was not working in that thread 🤔
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156625997
Here it is
I particularly loved how Sru has started with:
Don't worry gang,😎🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Tag was not working in that thread 🤔
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156625997
Here it is
I particularly loved how Sru has started with:
Don't worry gang,😎🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Wow 😯
Nice
Yeh KV hota toh mujhe lagta he’s dropping hints but :/
Kal waala status bhi aisa tha..
😳
Originally posted by: 5662XHT2PGPMZBS2
I particularly loved how Sru has started with:
Don't worry gang,😎🤣
ShauHirian gang 🥳
And then it didn't let me tag 😡
Originally posted by: KVAB72U3VF4B4XC4
I particularly loved how Sru has started with:
Don't worry gang,😎🤣
Also I got you gang in other post 😎🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Mast hai. 😆
Sorry I was busy almost whole day with helping in move in of one of my relatives.
😆
I know
Np ✨
I’m tagging you just to keep you in loop 😎
No need to reply 😆
Just enjoy 😎😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Also I got you gang in other post 😎🤣
hahahaha the constables have turned into a gang 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Also I got you gang in other post 😎🤣
I feel like a Mafia gang member 🤣
Congratulations on colour change 🥳
Keep rocking 😉
Han maine dekha
Yeh wala close up hai ☺️
Bas ek aur insan join karle inko training main
Btw hi 😆