OS-Regret and Love update Part 8 page 15 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Tasu06

Sai is badly hurtšŸ˜­

Virat has to work hard to break the wall in her heart and to gain her trust.

I love the way Virat cares for Sai

Beautifully written i love itā¤

Waiting for next partšŸ¤—

Virat has to work very hard.

Originally posted by ssoujanya

Very nice....loved it..... ā¤ 

Virat us trying.... nice....

Ohh...Sai is some sort of trauma even though she is not expressing..... 

Excited to read further.... please update soon....

Thanx a lot

Wow, it was amazing dear. Loved it.

Pls continue soon šŸ¤—

Nice efforts made by Virat to redeem himself. Everytime sorry is just not enough you have to redeem yourself n that's exactly Virat trying to do.....good work....nice update šŸ‘šŸ»

Virat has to work hard to gain Sayi's trust. And, curious to know the reason behind her trauma. Waiting for the next part. 

Originally posted by Nja91

Oh man...poor Sai. She's so upset and hurt. Pp deserves the treatment she us getting! Cant wait to read more! 

Thanks

Originally posted by Tasu06

Sai is badly hurtšŸ˜­

Virat has to work hard to break the wall in her heart and to gain her trust.

I love the way Virat cares for Sai

Beautifully written i love itā¤

Waiting for next partšŸ¤—

Yes he cares for her a lot.....

Thanx for the comments

Originally posted by ssoujanya

Very nice....loved it..... ā¤ 

Virat us trying.... nice....

Ohh...Sai is some sort of trauma even though she is not expressing..... 

Excited to read further.... please update soon....

Thanx for the comments

Pulkit and Sai were talking on the video chat.Pulkit was updating how Devi was and Virat wanted to ask how his Devi tai was.But he stopped himself thinking one mission at one time.

Pulkit-Sai tumne Pune transfer ke liye apply kiya tha ?

Sai (looking at Virat)-Yes kiya tha.

Pulkit-Sorry Sai mai woh application wapas le chuka hu. Tum na yahi rehne wali ho.Samajh gayi.

Sai-Yes sir

Virat was stunned by the new information thrown at him.He was heartbroken.Sai wanted to go away from him,leave him.Thanks to Pulkit he got the information and now he will do anything to let her know he is her family and she cannot go leaving him.

Virat-Tum Nagpur chod kar, mujhe chokar jaana chahti thi.

Sai-Aap ne kaha tha chali jao mai chali gayi.Aur uske baad Nagpur mai rehna ka koi matlab nahi tha.

Virat-Accha hua Pulkit ne bata diya warna tum toh mujhe kabhi nai batati.

Sai-Apko ise kya matlab ? Mai Pune jao ya MUmbai.Ye mera personal decision hai or humesha rahega.

Virat-Sai tumhe pata hai mai tumse pyaar karta hu. Tum agar ye baat 1000 baar nahi manogi toh mai 1000 baar ye bolneku tayaar hu.

Sai (forming tears in eyes)-Pyaar ?? Aapko pata hai aapne mujhe sabse zyada hurt kiya hai. Aur mujhe aapne dil ko todne ka koi sauk nahi hai.

Aapne mujhe jitna hurt kiya utna zindagi mai kisi ne nai kiya hoga.

Virat (trying to hold her hand)-Sai I am sorry.Tum chaho toh me zindagi bhar din me 1 baar Sorry bolne ko tyar hu.

Hamara rishta bahut pehle badlne laga tha Sai. Aur ye baat tum ache se jaanti ho.Woh zimedaari or deal bahut pehle piche chut chuki hai or ye tum jaanti ho.

Sai (still not giving in)-Konsa rishta ?Hamare bich koi rishta nai hai.....

Virat-You are my wife.Ye rishta hai humare beech.Ye shaadi aab deal ke nahi hai mere liye.

Here Shivani had heard the entire conversation of Virat and Sai.She decided to help out Sai.She knew she was very much hurt and almost all of that was because of Virat.Sai never gave a damm about Bhavini vahini or Omkar dada and Ninad dada.Just Virat mattered to her and she couldnt see it right now due to her anger.

Shivani (knocking on the door)-Can I come in ?

Sai-Aaiye na Shivani bua (trying to divert the conversation)

Shivani (seeing Virat leaving)-Kaha ja raha hai Viru beth yaha par.

Sai got frustrated again knowing Shivani bua will continue the conversation and heard what she and Virat sir were talking about.The more she didnt want to talk about it the more it came up.People thought she didnt love him that was absolutely wrong.She did love him but she didnt want her heart broken like that day.So made more walls come up in heart.

Shivani-Kya soch rahi ho Sai ?

Sai-Kuch nai.

Virat-Bua...

Shivani-ekdum chup.Tum dono kitna ladte ho. Aur agar galti se ise kuch ho gaya toh tu Viru sab haal behaal karta hai.Us din kitna daata tha tune in sab ko.....

Par galti teri thi Viru.Bina jane Pakhi or Vahini ki baat man li.Unka track record nai pata kya tujhe.Harabr gadbad vahise shuru hoti hai.

Aur Sai tum aaapne aspas kitne diware khadi kar chuki ho.Aur ye sab sirf Viru ke liye.Ashwini vahini,Mohit,Karishma aur mujhse toh kitni acchese baat karti ho

Mai jaanti hu galti Virat ki hai par tumhe pata hai tum aapne aap par Virat ka gussa nikal rahi ho.And thats bad for your health.

Aur tum Virat se pyaar karti ho ye baat bhi mai ache se jaanta hu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-Cap

Tum mere taraf bhi dekhne ko tyar nahi ho.Meri taraf dekhne se gussa thanda ho jayega ??