Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
🤣🤣🤣
I can feel u sis🤪
I keep watching snacks recipe which I wont make during fasting
And get hungry🤪🤣
Same here but I have learned my lesson so I usually do this before sehri or used to do it coz I know I’m not going to cook anything 🤪
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Ikr
But mere friends Aur cousins k ugly pics main ready rakhti hoon isilye 😎
Send nahi kiya toh IG story pe upload with caption- dm for rishtas 😈🤣
Woh mujhse fast send kar dete hai ab😎
That’s a really good idea
Meri mistake k main sort kar k send karti thi achi wali
Ab sort nai karti coz ghar aanay se pehle msgs aajatay hai pics k liye
Meray cousin to pic lekar chk bhi kartay hain is time
Ab main deliberately bina ready kahay click karungi ugly pics 🤣
Yup nothing cant beat scam 1992