Originally posted by: faja
@Bold 1 : you are right completely on Ani's side
What I mentioned was on the Bon's emotional plight after Ani abandoned her.
She was quick in forgiving him (He earned it that time).But the matured Bon in HM was quickly back to her innocent self on reaching RC mansion. We might have named it she is back to herself on back to her nest, with Ani she can fearlessly be child again (Her scars were never shown although she is too young for the concept of Hira Mandi).
I meant this time that back to all fine scenario would be difficult to justify with a growing up Bon in the light of shifting emotions
@ul : I have a mixed feeling here.
Bon's feeling was initially an induced one..clearly visible on cheek turning red and dhadkan scenes in the hut. But how she perceived it later with day dreaming him all time (really awkward for me that I even thought how awkward it would have been for Aurisht), his name on her hand ,'har jagah pati babu dikhta hai'..writing pages with their name together, her shyness on telling KSJ pati babu gifted watch .I got confused about this.It seems she got consumed by what induced on her and she started living it .Kids do learn from surrounding and exposure. Remember how in mind she recreated Mano Jayadeep scene .But she became hysteric after Ani's epic revelation and denial mode.
Yes her crushing was not based on attraction (unlike Ani's) , it is on the concept of she being rightful in the frame work of marriage. But I am not sure if the feelings were all an illusion although she still is unaware of actual romantic feeling. She only asked Ani whether his marriage was fixed with Mini, not actually whether you loved her. So only I was telling , I was confused of what more Bon can perceive , if Ani feeling for Mano get revealed too. For her its all in the framework of marriage.
@bold 2
Yes Bondita wanted to reciprocate now that the people around constantly says how much pati babu loves her , which is a new experience to her. So she made luchis and fed him etc as per the advice of her friends.There is a flip side to it as well.Bon told Sampoorna how they are caring and considerate for each other as pati-patni. and is that not enough .But what she induced on her thoughts of the missing dots in marriage and the whole SR fiasco, made her wanting their marriage to be like others. Doing and feeling the things the other married girls of her age do, which she got exposed to after moving out of RC mansion