https://twitter.com/BusybeeReturns/status/1383034743554396163?s=19
And finally I got a reply from him ....sabse zyaada attention ye diya humko....sabko 1kg humko 2.5kilo❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/BusybeeReturns/status/1383034743554396163?s=19
And finally I got a reply from him ....sabse zyaada attention ye diya humko....sabko 1kg humko 2.5kilo❤️
🤗❤️
Yaa..he's sole reason epi is worth seeing many times😆
For u only Farad matters 🤦🤣🤣...Baki saab ki no chinta🤣🤣👏
🤣guilty as charged 🤣
Lol..such a embarrassing 🙈😂..people r just plain stupid🤣🤦🤦🤦
@ Ani..u need to c this🤣
I did🤣 saw it on Twitter😆 I was low key happy that someone else did it on my behalf🤣🤣
Waise I've left a comment too appreciating his and farhad scenes 🙈🤣 that's another thing didn't get any reply 🤣
kahi se churake dete hai ruko🤣Oh no worries 🤗
satya hai accept kroo..You know how Mahi is...always covering it up with my name🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4