Jinke aage ji piche ji aage piche ji ji main unki saali hoon 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Jinke aage ji piche ji aage piche ji ji main unki saali hoon 🤣
Originally posted by: _Blessy_
Jinke aage ji piche ji aage piche ji ji main unki saali hoon 🤣
nakko samajh aya mereko😆
nakko samajh aya mereko😆
🤣
Jinke aage ji piche ji means Jijaji
You are my sis tho Farhad miya mere jijaji hue na
Ye song suno
Originally posted by: _Blessy_
🤣
Jinke aage ji piche ji means Jijaji
You are my sis tho Farhad miya mere jijaji hue na
Ye song suno
🤣🤣 Woh toh hai🙈
Always here last post I c is of u Anika🤣🤣
❤️
Nakko mera Farhad I know your worth😎
Offscreen😆, as he's without uniform🤣
❤️
Nakko mera Farhad I know your worth😎
He can been shown wearing casual attire too onscreen...what's with the same attire 😕
Always here last post I c is of u Anika🤣🤣
It's my house so last post will be always mine na🤣
Offscreen😆, as he's without uniform🤣
Yes offscreen is the only time we get to see him without uniform🤣