Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
He is there to attend raghavi marriage
That's why he is singing that 🤣
chlo ab kuch proper south touch mil payega story me👏🏻👏🏻.... sicku baba pohnche but pata nhi leads ke alava kis kis ki shifting hue hai
agr pata hota toh track k dynamics dhundhne me lg jate hum🤣
batao kitna suspense
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
He is there to attend raghavi marriage
That's why he is singing that 🤣
I too feel so i guess proper douth indian tpuch wali revenge marriage milegi ab
fir mandir me sidhe chdhna bhi mil jaye🙈🙈
ghum walon ki bhi goa shooting aj se shuru ho gyi aaj se.. bts bhi nikale unlog ne... koi hmara bhi socho yr
kaha .... I can't see anything related to Hyderabad
airport pic with welcome tp hyd screen on airport with song mehndi hai rachnewali😂😂😂kaha .... I can't see anything related to Hyderabad
ye sicku ka style bts ka🤣🤣
Finally!!!!! hyderabad mai RaghVi
RaghVi ki shadi bhi Hyderabad mai hogi ❤️
s basically it’s msg for audiences welcoming team mhrw.. shooting may start from today itself ....
can't see. I am not his follower😆Originally posted by: ImHemangi
airport pic with welcome tp hyd screen on airport with song mehndi hai rachnewali😂😂😂
ye sicku ka style bts ka🤣🤣