siya Mujhe nhi pata bezzati chahiye
Infact he says it in front of others
He bashes kaku baba and kaka alao
Bhaisahab kam de kam 2-4 episodes ho honi chahiyev
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
siya Mujhe nhi pata bezzati chahiye
Infact he says it in front of others
He bashes kaku baba and kaka alao
Bhaisahab kam de kam 2-4 episodes ho honi chahiyev
I’m a stalker 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈
I see all the stories and bts to find minute details to Yep me understand the next track and upcoming scenes 😂😂😂😂😂😂
oh the things I do for my sanity 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️😂😂
He is leaving his options open. His plan B
Matlab if pushed by his family, he might go with flow and even agree to marry her.
siya Mujhe nhi pata bezzati chahiye
Infact he says it in front of others
He bashes kaku baba and kaka alao
Bhaisahab kam de kam 2-4 episodes ho honi chahiyev
yassssss
But I’m waiting for lusty bhabhi ki solid bezzati when he says don’t enter my room when my wife isn’t here 😂😂😂
I’m a stalker 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈
I see all the stories and bts to find minute details to Yep me understand the next track and upcoming scenes 😂😂😂😂😂😂
oh the things I do for my sanity 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️😂😂
Jai ho stalker ki
And then after u post we all discuss and get sanity he he he the chain goes on
yassssss
But I’m waiting for lusty bhabhi ki solid bezzati when he says don’t enter my room when my wife isn’t here 😂😂😂
Who episode main repeat mode main dekhungi 🤣🤣
yassssss
But I’m waiting for lusty bhabhi ki solid bezzati when he says don’t enter my room when my wife isn’t here 😂😂😂
I m waiting for a long long time, even before this track began
Kuch gadbad kiya na 😡
He is leaving his options open. His plan B
Matlab if pushed by his family, he might go with flow and even agree to marry her.
I think his plan B will be taking Sanyas.....
I’m sure he doesn’t want this mad woman in his life 😂
he’ll be like kaku apko aapki patralekha mubarak ho
Guyssss
Team is shifting to goa for shoot!!!!
They are on their way now!!!! Just saw stories 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
I don't want Goa yaar😭... Offscreen jhada hoga
yassssss
But I’m waiting for lusty bhabhi ki solid bezzati when he says don’t enter my room when my wife isn’t here 😂😂😂
Ek kahani lusty bhabhi ki