Haa vo mil jayega
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Haa vo mil jayega
Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi
He was looking at them with a magnifying glass
Yaar diamond check karne ka lens hai ek ek diamond ko forceps se uthakar check karte hain
Mana anna has paarkhi nazar is a johri but diamond business walon ko sharmao toh mat.
Carefully wrapped in double paper not kept on kapda fibre chpak jaate hain
Aur itna ooncha table par nahi assorting karne wale lower table par baithkar zameen par baithkar dekhne chahiye
itne upar se koi diamond gira kitna jhaadu maarna padega to find it
Sahi bola 👏👍🏼
I don't know what to do ... Be angry or feel awe of him🤣
Originally posted by: YQJI544YA63GT4PB
I don't know what to do ... Be angry or feel awe of him🤣
May be cause it got viral he removed😆
No idea😆..Ketan liked so I guessed🤣..
Ketan doesn't follow him yet😆, but he liked this pic🤣
I want to retort to this, but should I?
Originally posted by: P2XHJ37MV6HSCVBX
This Sai....he is so clever...very smartly he removed his whole ask me story and didn't even answer my questions😡...He is such a devil😈

fir jaldi shaadi hogi better epis milega🤣sahi pakde hai 🤣
confirmed hai?Looks girls who's back☝️ Ved😎
Originally posted by: _Blessy_
Badla Badla lene 😈 woh bhi tho Badle ki aag main jal raha hai 😈 Badla
If he is really back then may be cvs have postponed Raghvi marriage and might show some kidnapping scene outdoor shoot in Hyderabad
So RR plans to kidnap Pallu and scare her a lil bit but some miscommunication happens and Lion kidnaps Pallu. RR goes to get her back, but Pallu refuses thinking he has only kidnapped her, phir wapas dusra MU hoega where they get caught in a wrong moment, it will be across media and then forced shaadi.
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4