compliment 😳Gauri is well prepared for all the situations😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
compliment 😳Gauri is well prepared for all the situations😆
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Silent?
U lost definition of silent now?
abeeee what silent, she’s openly a topper in this 🤣
woh kahaan kuch bolti haii..she trigger other ppls for eg like me🤪
I know you are the great tharki rish...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
U think I listen to anyone?
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Ye kya naya leke aayi🤪🤣🤣
Silent topper!!
I don’t want to comment now, some other things came to mind when I re read this now 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Tune jo likha wo dekh pahle🤪🤣🤣
I am out...
thankx u😳
jo sach hai...Originally posted by: .shivi396
Kya bolna hai ab😆
Gauri is well prepared for all the situations😆
Mera bhi hai😆
But Password yaad nahi🤪😆
woh kahaan kuch bolti haii..she trigger other ppls for eg like me🤪
She says A lot but u don’t get it that’s the issue 😂
good job gauri 😈don't worry.. Mein apna sweet revenge plan be kiya hai.. Secretary ke bete hone ka kuch ko fayda uttahuge😈😎