Fan Fictions

24/03/21 A Jeeva Shiva SS part16 p. 33 epilogue p.34 - Page 25

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Very very interesting....

Even Vineet found hard to deal with Samrat....

What! It's shocking to know that even Samrat is type of jealous of Virat..... New shocking revelation.....

Atleast now CN ke bade dil wale log should understand the damage it may create when they show the difference between children (sons and daughter-in-laws) in the same family depending on their succes or achievements.... this should be big eye opening for them....

Eagerly waiting for next update.....please give really soon.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very heart touching...!!! I could feel the pain For Virat and Samrat...and imagine what they were going through...I hope it all goes well for them...and no hindrance in their life...thank you so much for update... loved it... please update the next part soon...👍🏻

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: ssoujanya

Very very interesting....

Even Vineet found hard to deal with Samrat....

What! It's shocking to know that even Samrat is type of jealous of Virat..... New shocking revelation.....

Atleast now CN ke bade dil wale log should understand the damage it may create when they show the difference between children (sons and daughter-in-laws) in the same family depending on their succes or achievements.... this should be big eye opening for them....

Eagerly waiting for next update.....please give really soon.....

yup. Because Samrat was not in the position to give coherent answers too Vineet unlike Virat.

Yeah. If you remember Vineet had told Virat that no one is perfect. Not Virat. Not Samrat.

Many families do that with their children

Thankyou so much🤗

Asur thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mahibeejay

Very heart touching...!!! I could feel the pain For Virat and Samrat...and imagine what they were going through...I hope it all goes well for them...and no hindrance in their life...thank you so much for update... loved it... please update the next part soon...👍🏻

both Virat and Samrat had pain in their lives that they hid from everyone including themselves. It needed to come out. 

Thankyou so much❤️❤️

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I feel for Sam 

In a conservative joint fam I have also struggled with such feelings when my dadi sued to favour the boys. 

But my grandpa used to console me and my bro has always supported me in most major decisions . So it balanced out.

It's tough but one must concentrate on other things and get beyond it

Asur thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AnjuRish

I feel for Sam 

In a conservative joint fam I have also struggled with such feelings when my dadi sued to favour the boys. 

But my grandpa used to console me and my bro has always supported me in most major decisions . So it balanced out.

It's tough but one must concentrate on other things and get beyond it

you are strong girl❤️❤️❤️

And in so happy to know that you had support too. 🤗

You are right. ❤️

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Excellent story. 

It’s different!

Asur thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ShellJA

Excellent story. 

It’s different!

thank-you.

Asur thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

❤️❤️❤️❤️

It is of utmost pride to be part of the uniform clan an brave to endure wat they do!! 🙏🙏

I feel quite useless when I see them and us, bickering about sheer nonsense..... 

Samrat is a strong man/ soldier... Lot of respect and pride for them all...

Coming to the story, he seems to have suffered a lot but I am sure that can't be cause for such trauma.... Dsnt go with the flow for me..

Continue soon!!!

Happy writing!!!!!