I knew you'll be with me in this 🤣
We both are being too greedy for updates 🤪🤣
At least any one give update ...
If greedy for update it is ok....
Yes, at least give the update...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I knew you'll be with me in this 🤣
We both are being too greedy for updates 🤪🤣
At least any one give update ...
If greedy for update it is ok....
Yes, at least give the update...
We're always with each other for updates 🤣🤣
If the point is update We will be always together... 😅😅😅
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
If greedy for update it is ok....
Yes, at least give the update...
Here you missed to tag manasa di
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
If the point is update We will be always together... 😅😅😅
Yeah so true and others can also join us to ask the update 😉
Ohhh ok 👍🏼
And today it's chaitra navratri is starting so I wanted to ask is it the same you are celebrating or any other
In the month of chaitra this festival will celebrate....
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
In the month of chaitra this festival will celebrate....
Well di do you know the all the Hindi names of months ...
I always forget this 😆
Without any second thought...🤣
you'll always find me with you when asking for update except you asking from me 😈
Yeah I know...
Here everyone will stand if asking update from other but if the ball in their Court they will poof.... 😀
Here you missed to tag manasa di
She told she having her brother marriage.... Hence I didn't tagged her....
Yeah so true and others can also join us to ask the update 😉
Already sreeja is with us... Jenolin you can join us....
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Yeah I know...
Here everyone will stand if asking update from other but if the ball in their Court they will poof.... 😀
So true 🤣
But I'm in a relief as being exam I won't become target for few months at least 🤣🥳