Paglet Maine kaha itni garmi mei hot drinks khane ka mann nai karta🤪
Kya Dekha tune
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Paglet Maine kaha itni garmi mei hot drinks khane ka mann nai karta🤪
Kya Dekha tune
Yep.. yeh picture and yeh puri sequence hi bahut khubsurat thi ❤️
"Omg It's a miracle" kehne k alawa aur kuch aata kaha unko🤪🤣🤣
mere pyare riansh...❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I'm flattered🤪🤣
You should be coz I wasn’t even kidding
I swear I always think as to how unique our friendship is! We haven’t even met each other but I really bonded with u well where I personally feel I’m at that level of comfortableness where I can say anything and everything to u + vice versa but u and I won’t be offended coz we both do understand each other well already and have that sense of proper communication happening
We could say all the crap to one another but we do share a good bond of understanding with being much comfortable
I swear I always think this and that’s really giving me a relief where this is no misunderstanding but only fun things and only fun 🤗
This was one lovely sequence of theirs ❤️
yup🤩🤩
Khamoshiyaan
Hahahahhaa 🤣
Try and try one day u can still keep trying 🤣
Hur Hyunjun... Iska voice itana soft hai na..Originally posted by: merryyura
Koun hai ye?
tujhe ice cream bhi khani coffee bhi khani hai...Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Paglet Maine kaha itni garmi mei hot drinks khane ka mann nai karta🤪
Kya Dekha tune