Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
future ka nahi bol sakte.🤣
Pakka cheating hone wala hai toh phir
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
future ka nahi bol sakte.🤣
Pakka cheating hone wala hai toh phir
What the hell is wrong with u men? According to u a pregnant doesn’t have a right to talk or can’t talk? 😂😂😂
Darling it’s not easy to shut my mouth and don’t even try coz u will only fail 🤣
Cheating is a very common thing nowadays and I understand that 🤣
behen teri notification kya tha aj ka???Originally posted by: RishiGirl
What the hell is wrong with u men? According to u a pregnant doesn’t have a right to talk or can’t talk? 😂😂😂
Darling it’s not easy to shut my mouth and don’t even try coz u will only fail 🤣
Cheating is a very common thing nowadays and I understand that 🤣
Nothing is final🤣🤣🤣
okay..tu kpop se attack karana phir..🤣Originally posted by: .shivi396
Office ke cash counter se CCC stalk kar rahi hun🤪
Pokemon dekha nahi,Kpop ke saath comeback karungi🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
U don’t know about this famous blanket story of her? 🤪
What
Oce Cream kise nahi khani iss mausam me😆
secret planning🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I’m fine being a Duo with Shivi and that’s much enough for me!!!
I can say anything and be it whatever to Shivi 🤣 so I’m much comfortable in that way coz that chudail and I have got some real good understanding which is very easy in our communication 😂😂
I'm flattered🤪🤣