Originally posted by: .shivi396
Ohh yes I dream with Open Eyes😎
Oh wow!! So nice to know that 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Ohh yes I dream with Open Eyes😎
Oh wow!! So nice to know that 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
U Control onto your horses because you are the one who has that blanket at home
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Usko tag bhi karle🤪🤣
U think I can’t read? 🔪🔪
Hmmm hu 1hi tarah...
wahha shivi wahhha...🤣Originally posted by: .shivi396
Abbe jyada udd mat🤣🤣
You let Riddhima steal those diamonds🤪
So VR thought you(Fish) are useless and He Throw Fish in Gutter🤪🤣
okay kal koi yaad dila do mein bana dugi...Originally posted by: .shivi396
Nish ka department hai wo🤣🤣
Thik hai...
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
U Control onto your horses because you are the one who has that blanket at home
But you re the one who would be using it, don't worry I'll send it over