Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Aww, Dottu ka naam sun kar inn dono ka reaction 🤣
I dint get what Rra said in the beginning. it was something dotu.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Aww, Dottu ka naam sun kar inn dono ka reaction 🤣
I dint get what Rra said in the beginning. it was something dotu.
I know its hectic 💔Originally posted by: Vedika126
I know. feel bad for them. 🥺 itni mehnat.
Originally posted by: Vedika126
I dint get what Rra said in the beginning. it was something dotu.
I think it was something like oh shit, ok dotu not a 100% sure. banda kuch zyaada hi low baat kar raha tha 😆
oh shit! helly had gotten a full on stalker 😲
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
I think it was something like oh shit, ok dotu not a 100% sure. banda kuch zyaada hi low baat kar raha tha 😆
low voice and his connection was cutting all the time 🤓
lmao, I LOVE Helly's POV on Riddhu. ❤️🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika126
low voice and his connection was cutting all the time 🤓
haan, even helly's in part 4 is cutting in and out. that also affected the overall quality of the IV.
LMAO, Helly's eye roll at being asked to sing a song 🤣

oh goddddd, yeh gaana wala portion is just being stretched out so long
bas gaa bhi do na kuch 🤪🤣
okay if they were together the song would have come out much better. yahan toh bas sab kuch cut cut ke aa raha hai