Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Dhurr that male actor must be the owner of Kotha or some customer.... He is not young but old like Brij. I am not getting the article but I am sure he is for VashmAy story.
Acha old hai..phir toh kahin bi jaaye🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Dhurr that male actor must be the owner of Kotha or some customer.... He is not young but old like Brij. I am not getting the article but I am sure he is for VashmAy story.
Acha old hai..phir toh kahin bi jaaye🤣
Acha old hai..phir toh kahin bi jaaye🤣
Old but tharki Laga mereko picture dekhke... He was sitting like some Maharaj ushi green sofa pe🤔
Hi everyone, congratulations for new DT
Kya?!! New angle in vashmay too😂😂
Originally posted by: Madhura..
Hi everyone, congratulations for new DT
Kya?!! New angle in vashmay too😂😂
No 😆 He is old... May the owner of the Kotha or some customer.... I am not getting that article now...
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
No 😆 He is old... May the owner of the Kotha or some customer.... I am not getting that article now...
Hmm. Oh okay then! Ye hoga. Np with the article yaar.
Okay Arpi. Thanks for sharing. You cant predict anything when it comes to vashmay
Originally posted by: Madhura..
Good old days, creation.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNkWG6dhctl/?igshid=1bw8ot9kaol80
My most favourite VashmAy scene The best date sequence in ITV ❤️ Lovely edit Madz 🤗
Okay Arpi. Thanks for sharing. You cant predict anything when it comes to vashmay
Yup VashmAy story has always been very unpredictable 😆
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
My most favourite VashmAy scene The best date sequence in ITV ❤️ Lovely edit Madz 🤗
Yes, one of my most favorite scenes too! Best!!
Thank you dear❤