I'll have farhad you can have himanshu🤣
Naam Tu le rahi hai
Tu hi rakh le
Main toh usse pyaar de Faru kehti hun
Toh voh automatic mera hi ban gaya 😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'll have farhad you can have himanshu🤣
Naam Tu le rahi hai
Tu hi rakh le
Main toh usse pyaar de Faru kehti hun
Toh voh automatic mera hi ban gaya 😛
Thank you Shailu 🤗❤️
He's so awesome as farhad
Originally posted by: Harinivas
Arrey bindaas
Faru pe machaaa shor
Totally go crazyWe love Faru
Actor toh we don’t know na
🤣 I just hope the team and especially himanshu gets to know how much Farhad is being loved ❤️
I'm raghav/sai,pallu/shivi are getting their share of love farhad also should get his fair share of love ❤️

Originally posted by: Harinivas
Believe in yourself he is telling me only ..aur kaun?
Don’t mindBut I HATE mirror selfies
Oh just realized this wasn’t posted for me!
oopsies
🤣
This is for everyone don't worry 🤣
Look at that jawline in 2nd pic😆..hero see Kam nahin😆
Originally posted by: Harinivas
Naam Tu le rahi hai
Tu hi rakh le
Main toh usse pyaar de Faru kehti hun
Toh voh automatic mera hi ban gaya 😛
Hain toh main toh farhad ka naam bhi lerihu so I should keep him as well na🤣
🤣 I just hope the team and especially himanshu gets to know how much Farhad is being loved ❤️
I'm raghav/sai,pallu/shivi are getting their share of love farhad also should get his fair share of love ❤️
I agree.
I guess on SM someone needs to post this link na?
I think he needs to be super appreciated
We should come everyday and post our love here
Hilaaa dalenge AT ko