Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Explain karne mein maza nahin aayega😆
Waaaaah, thanks Saru
I only saw the promo that he’s gaining his memory
How much I really wished that he really kicked Aliya and Tanu out
give AbhiGya some real moments of happiness and let them live in one house together
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Waaaaah, thanks Saru
I only saw the promo that he’s gaining his memory
How much I really wished that he really kicked Aliya and Tanu out
give AbhiGya some real moments of happiness and let them live in one house together
I am sure, this is short term happiness.
Another kand will soon happen😔
Hiiiiii....good afternoon guys....🤗
Good afternoon Saru 🤗
And what’s so surprising about that yaaar!!
Isn’t it obvious? I’ll be happy if they get to live in one house