Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
I never bothered to know his actual name till now
mere liye tho haggard don hi hai😆
😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
I never bothered to know his actual name till now
mere liye tho haggard don hi hai😆
😆
This show will never end. It will continue when my grandkids get married 🤢
🤣Originally posted by: lostandsherlock
This show will never end. It will continue when my grandkids get married 🤢
Naira is dead and they brought a look alike who's a boxer and Kundra is her bf I guess
Shit yaar prediction nhi bheja I completely forgot
Has anyone ever tried coffee with ice cream? 😃
#sorrynotsorry
Edit: The coffee has to be steaming hot.
I wonder why we don't play antaakshri here? It would be fun. 😆
K bye.
Moi!!
Cold coffee with Ice cream and cream moustache 😆
yes,he is sirat ex.they were together but got separated,nd now karthik nd sirat r going to engage ,he returns.they r just dragging nd dragging this show.😡
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
Shit yaar prediction nhi bheja I completely forgot

Tujhe overtake karungi aaj😆
I'll remind u kal se if I remember there are 2 matches
Originally posted by: Kutti_mohabbat
I wonder why we don't play antaakshri here? It would be fun. 😆
K bye.
Ritu and I used to play
Songif antaakshri