Thank you Deepi🤗
I just can't take my eyes off
actually i was just going to edit on that BLACK one but then i got this green one 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you Deepi🤗
I just can't take my eyes off
actually i was just going to edit on that BLACK one but then i got this green one 😆
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Hahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahaha i love this Chantomai name for him🤣🤣 I’m laughing so bad at this🤣
New Title for AT "Main Definitely Chantomai Nahi Hoon" 😎🤣
Definitely superb title🤣
Soooo beautiful bhavi ❤️
Originally posted by: EXXZQQRFEQLZCJ4G
Soooo beautiful bhavi ❤️
Tumhare creations k saamne ye kuch nhi😉
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CNeUaDCnVBI/?igshid=1ef7dhts7uxfc
The caption KV has put is legit so funny🤣
It’s beautiful Bhavi❤️
I like this look a lot
Thank you so much dear🤗
He is looking so charming
Beautiful edit
His expression here🤣
