Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
looked like too, personality wise, but I wasn't interested
loh bhai to choda kyun. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
looked like too, personality wise, but I wasn't interested
loh bhai to choda kyun. 🤣
of course not...Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Tujhe koi problem hai mere Vihu se?
Vihu toh bohot hi acha tha...
Koi aaj k episode ka update dedo 🤔
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
OMGGGGGGGG
YESSSS
YESS!!
Yeh kya tha??????!?!!??!
JUST FCKING YESSSSSSSS
I want all of this and more!!!
Ridhima wants to know your location 🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika126
arre bas kar. marwayegi kya. Mein saath saath job application cover letter likh rahi hoon. 🤣sab tharki lines dimaag mein ah rahi hain since its for a food company. upar se yeh milky bar
chipka de iss wale milky baar ko🤣

Le lo wow Gur even you want a tall guy my friend is 4'11" but looks for guys who are at least 6 feet 😆
tu aag jala rahi hai...🔥🔥🔥
Originally posted by: Vedika126
loh bhai to choda kyun. 🤣
pehle to I'm not even ready for marriage,
and I am not planning to marry a khamba🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika126
damn it 6"3 kuch zyada hai 🤣
lekin sounds ike RRahul personality wise
ek inch hi jada hai rra se