Another boundary followed by a huge 6 for Lynn.
I don't think Shabaz should've been in the playing 11
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Another boundary followed by a huge 6 for Lynn.
I don't think Shabaz should've been in the playing 11
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I chose bumrah too for most wickets
I chose Chahar and Chahal 😆
Chalo main chali neendiya ki gali literally my head has become pav kilo se 15 kilo
See ya all later after a nap 😴
Those 2 options could be a dilemma for me for every game. 🤣
I chose Chahar and Chahal 😆
Chahal my 2nd option😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes we can but 1st option will count
Yeah unless my 1st option not playing the match then 2nd option will be considered
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I was torn over Bumrah & Boult as first choice for most wickets. Picked Bumrah for man of the match too 😆
Same 😆
Bumrah & Bolt for me 😎
Because I know Chahal is 😵
170 easily on cards .
RCB bowling is trash .
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
Hello RCBians This is Anti Jinx Thread. Lets make a ritual of posting Anti Jinx before every match Tag other fans too
33