thanks everyone for the updates and Soni you are a life saver now I can send my prediction😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thanks everyone for the updates and Soni you are a life saver now I can send my prediction😎
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
thanks everyone for the updates and Soni you are a life saver now I can send my prediction😎
Jaldi kar u have 1 min
Finally sent in the predictions for both.
Now it is up to the team to help me win. 😊
Time to sit back and watch the game until I fall asleep
Cheers.....
Deadline to send in the predictions for the first match is over.
I guess, we can start discussions now.
Cheers.....
We won the toss 🥳
#PlayBold 😎
Exactly🥳
Against CSK , yes 😎😈
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
Hello RCBians This is Anti Jinx Thread. Lets make a ritual of posting Anti Jinx before every match Tag other fans too
33