
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏

Originally posted by: asmaanixx
So prawns (or shrimp) are considered to be aphrodisiac foods. (Aphrodisiac foods help increase sexual pleasure).
I googled it a little bit and apparently shrimp/prawns break down into "amino acid phenylalanine. And this very special amino is proven to increase levels of sex drive-boosting neurotransmitters in the brain."
(Source: https://www.eatsomethingsexy.com/aphrodisiac-foods/shrimp/)
Now, idk what it does to him specifically, but madad kar deta hai somehow. Btw, now I know why I love shrimp so much.
OMG Rrahul munda ekdum no 1 kameena tharki hai. I didn't expect 😆
Hum dono ek jaise hai. 
was it shooting bts or rehearsal bts ?
Mein bhi shock hogayi 🤣
I lovee ur monkey
Originally posted by: phoenix27
what the hell this was quite clean.
Not for Rangu. 🤪🤣
So everyone has migrated here 😆 4 threads for discussing Rrahel mhmmm 🤪
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
rrahul last mein kya kar rahi thi...🤪
Helly k upar keu a rahi thi...🙈
my question as well. 🤣