Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Has everyone owned a pet before? 😆
Me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Has everyone owned a pet before? 😆
Me
Lgta hai sab milke IPL ground mi safai krne Gaye hai🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Havana hey bhagwaan
Total guesses but 1 & 4😆Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Please tag me when you answer them because I cant follow the thread😳
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣🤣 Havana hey bhagwaan
Whi Gaye hai 🤣
2,3😃Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Here are my statements. I am trying to make it tough so nobody gets it right😈🤣
1. I prefer football over cricket
2. My favorite colors are pink and white
3. I love animals
4. I have owned a pet before
Ye kya Hava sabko prem patras likh ke bhej rahi hain🤓
What about me?!😡
Hava ne kaha ki vo aapko dher sare laal tamatar bhejegi😳Ye kya Hava sabko prem patras likh ke bhej rahi hain🤓
What about me?!😡
Anmol🤣
Aapke liye tamatar patras✉🤣
Total guesses but 1 & 4😆
Yessss🥳
Nahi chaiye theNothing was just giving you free Tamatars from.my factory🤣