Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Mere liye ye sacchi hai Ji🤣
I knew you and Bucky could relate😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Mere liye ye sacchi hai Ji🤣
I knew you and Bucky could relate😆
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
My reaction is same as yours🤣🤣
She keeps on sending me such weird stuff and I just reply with that thumbs up emoji😆
I really need to educate myself about some things😆
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Thanks to this post, Now I can see the difference among staining!🤣🤣
They should teach us with such examples😆 learning will be super fun😆
Dsena?😆 Ya phir ko real life mein se?
DOOF😆
😆❤️
Oh yes. Many of us had quit watching way back in November, a few weeks into the leap. The truth is us lot are more attached to the forum/CC more than the show😆
@b PERIODT😆
I can feel @extra large

The paintings were cute Priya❤️
Thanks Lavy Bucky Razia
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5